Popeyes’ Cheryl Bachelder at PINK’s 10th Anniversary Fall Empowerment Event
Register today: PINK’s 10th Anniversary Fall Empowerment Event
on November 10th at the InterContinetal Buckhead Atlanta
and Meet Cheryl Bachelder, CEO of Popeyes.
Known for her crisp strategic thinking, franchisee-focused approach, superior financial performance, Cheryl joined Popeyes in 2007. The married mother of three has, in the last six years, grown the enterprise market cap from $300 million to over $1 billion, with system-wide 2013 revenue of $2.4 billion, generated by over 2,248 restaurants in the United States, three territories and 27 foreign countries. Previously, Cheryl was president of KFC, SVP at Domino’s Pizza, Inc. Her best friends are her two sisters who have also served as CEOs.
Take 10 with Cheryl Bachelder
- What I’m reading now… The Serving Leader by Ken Jennings.
- All-time favorite 3-5 books… 7 Habits for Highly Effective People | Good to Great | Give and Take.
- Career success secret… Genuineness – Approachability – Builds relationships.
- Workplace pet peeve…Bad Attitude.
- Little known fact about me… First Job: teaching knitting.
- To me what’s most challenging is… Detailed follow-up.
- I’m most proud of… My daughters.
- Best vacation ever… Cruise through New Zealand and Australia.
- What inspires me is… Reading the Bible.
- I hope they remember me as… A daring, caring leader who grew their capability and character.
The Secret To Employee Engagem...May 22nd, 2023
Pink’s Signature Spring ...May 17th, 2023
PINK’s Signature Spring ...April 23rd, 2023
2023 Insights From Julie ByrdMarch 2nd, 2023
PINK’s Nobu Atlanta PopUp Di...December 16th, 2022